7/9/08

Not so good about blogging lately

There is lots going on around here and lots going on with me in particular. Unfortunately the happenings are not something I am interested in sharing with the world...my family reads this blog, people from my hometown...these are things that I don't want shared right now.

I am not feeling very bloggish and that stinks. Blogging can be such a great form of therapy for me. Getting feedback and knowing that other people are there and "listening" is incredibly helpful.

I have very few close girlfriends and those that I am close emotionally are physically very far. While I know that they are there whenever, wherever...sometimes it is nice to just be able to sit down and pound it out and hear from people around the world.

I'm not sure when I will be back here. I check in everyday - read my blogs (although, I have to admit, the lengthy ones have not been able to hold my attention as of late). Just not feeling very humorous or interesting...

I may repost some of my favorites until I am ready to start something new.

Don't lose faith!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're feeling down...I know how hard it is when most of your friends aren't around you. I hope you're feeling more like yourself soon.

Anonymous said...

Don't you hate that? When you just want blog-therapy, but the wrong people are reading? I almost want a second anonymous blog just for venting purposes!