6/11/08

Live Bait

Photobucket

Photobucket

Do you know what that is? It is live bait...you know, worms. Yes, worms, all over my carpeted living room floor.

And who is that sitting in the middle of it all? Of course, Andrew, the culprit of all messes of this nature.

Why, you may ask, did he dump two buckets of worms on my living room floor. Well, that's a good question. His response, "I wanted a pet worm".

These worms have been in my refrigerator for the past few days and once they hit the warm air they were off and running. Every time I tried to scoop them up and put them back in the bucket the wriggled right out.

This was before he took the dozen eggs out of the fridge to "see the birds inside".

What a day

4 comments:

Nicki said...

OMG I don't even know what to say except that! I hope he's at school and you can relax!

Jessi said...

OMG, when it's someone else's kid, I laugh hysterically. He had really good reasoning to dump the worms and crack the eggs. I'm sure it makes your morning a little less than smooth.

But, because he's not mine and I find it adorable, I am going to LMAO... How did you get that smell out of the carpet?

Crazy Momma said...

Fortunately, there was no smell...of course, I haven't mushed my face into the carpet - who knows...

WheresMyAngels said...

That is so funny (because it didn't happen at my house).

When I was a child, I collected worns in a jar and forgot about them til we smelled a horrid stink in the kitchen. My parents counters were always so full of stuff, they never noticed the jar of rotting worms.