Just a minute ago it occurred to me..."OMFG IT'S THURSDAY". And that is exactly how the thought came into my head...OMFG. I am such a loser.
I can't disappoint on only the second week of my "Thursday's Thankful Thirteen". So here goes nothing, no preparation, no time to think...just do.
1) I am thankful that the boys were good for C yesterday while I worked ALL day.
2) I am thankful that Nana Sue came up and got those boys today to take them to see the submarine in Portsmouth.
3) I am thankful that A's ear infection seems to have cleared up.
4) I am thankful for tuna fish (one of the only things I have been able to stomach lately).
5) I am thankful for my Uncle Bruce who left his cabin with the family when he passed away.
6) I am thankful that I am allowed to make my own schedule which makes it incredibly easy when we want to go away for a week or so.
7) I am thankful for my bloggy award from Twenty Four at Heart!
8) I am thankful for belts. Or for the fact that I own a belt because I keep buying pants that are too big for me.
9) I am thankful for Kitty who save me from a bra emergency on Saturday when I called her in a panic from the parking lot of the mall (Victoria Secret scares me).
10) I am thankful that my children are bargain hunters and that Zachary will dig through piles upon piles of clothes at a street fair to find a shirt or a pair of pants that fit him.
11) I am thankful to have such an amazing group of women working with me at Embracing Autism. Our meetings last for hours because we love each other so much!
12) I am thankful for my sister Dana who works tirelessly as a social worker for the state. She does a job that I could never do (or I would become homicidal) and helps so many children. She also talked me through a rather difficult situation recently.
13) I am thankful for the sun that suddenly made an appearance. I have seen too little of it over the past 3 weeks and hope that it holds on through the weekend.
And one more just for good measure:
I am thankful that Blogger has a spellcheck button for my blogs. I can't imagine the errors that would appear if I wasn't able to check it!
There you are my lovely readers. Tell me what you are thankful for and share it on your blog too!