8/7/08

Thursday's Thankful Thirteen

Just a minute ago it occurred to me..."OMFG IT'S THURSDAY". And that is exactly how the thought came into my head...OMFG. I am such a loser.

I can't disappoint on only the second week of my "Thursday's Thankful Thirteen". So here goes nothing, no preparation, no time to think...just do.

1) I am thankful that the boys were good for C yesterday while I worked ALL day.

2) I am thankful that Nana Sue came up and got those boys today to take them to see the submarine in Portsmouth.

3) I am thankful that A's ear infection seems to have cleared up.

4) I am thankful for tuna fish (one of the only things I have been able to stomach lately).

5) I am thankful for my Uncle Bruce who left his cabin with the family when he passed away.

6) I am thankful that I am allowed to make my own schedule which makes it incredibly easy when we want to go away for a week or so.

7) I am thankful for my bloggy award from Twenty Four at Heart!

8) I am thankful for belts. Or for the fact that I own a belt because I keep buying pants that are too big for me.

9) I am thankful for Kitty who save me from a bra emergency on Saturday when I called her in a panic from the parking lot of the mall (Victoria Secret scares me).

10) I am thankful that my children are bargain hunters and that Zachary will dig through piles upon piles of clothes at a street fair to find a shirt or a pair of pants that fit him.

11) I am thankful to have such an amazing group of women working with me at Embracing Autism. Our meetings last for hours because we love each other so much!

12) I am thankful for my sister Dana who works tirelessly as a social worker for the state. She does a job that I could never do (or I would become homicidal) and helps so many children. She also talked me through a rather difficult situation recently.

13) I am thankful for the sun that suddenly made an appearance. I have seen too little of it over the past 3 weeks and hope that it holds on through the weekend.

And one more just for good measure:

I am thankful that Blogger has a spellcheck button for my blogs. I can't imagine the errors that would appear if I wasn't able to check it!

There you are my lovely readers. Tell me what you are thankful for and share it on your blog too!

5 comments:

Molly said...

I am thankful that I am in a better mood today and don't actually want to rip someone's head off with my bare hands.

But I like your list better!

Hot Tub Lizzy said...

I'm thankful for my watch that says there's only and hour and 13 minutes left in this day.

Brandy said...

I'm thankful that S is coming home tomorrow!

I didn't do any of my normal lists this week...I'm so bad!

Jessi said...

I'm thankful for a nice glass of white wine after a hard day's work..

Insane Mama said...

I am thankful that my children will be going to their dad's house for a few days, I NEED A BREAK!