8/5/08

Nothing exciting...

I do HAVE something exciting to share but not enough time to sit down and actually do it...

A quick run down of my week thus far:

Ran the boys to my mother (and hour away) b/c the babysitter had to cancel and I desperately needed an appointment with my shrink (okay, she isn't really a shrink but I think it sounds WAY cooler than "Licensed Social Worker").

Swimming lessons, rec, school, swimming lessons, rec, school....WORK. Holy crap, I am working like a freaking crazy lady!

Doctor's appointment with A who has some goopie disgustingness coming out of his ear....EW! The doctor informs me he has no sense of smell..."does it smell fishy?" he asks. I inform him it smells foul, down right foul. Drops, culture...off we go.

Field trip this week for Z, last week of school for A (god help me). Trying to find a cheap rental car for our trip to camp....

Just craziness.

I DO have exciting news...I will do my best to blog about it soon enough!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really really really want to know the exciting news. Now!

WheresMyAngels said...

Yeah, what is the exciting news??

Man, I'm going to blog about working a billion hours maybe later tonight or tomorrow, avoid it as it will bore you.

Sometimes Sophia said...

So, what's the news?? We're just hanging on your every word...

Anonymous said...

Whew...I'm tired just reading about it all! LOL
~Christy