4/4/08

18+ - Where do babies come from?

***Before you click on the link PLEASE be sure there are no kiddies looking over your shoulder and PLEASE be sure that if you are a "kiddie" that your parents are aware of what you are clicking on!***

My sister Monica sent this link to all the siblings this morning. If you know Monica you will understand how funny it is that she, of all people, sent this link around. Monica is sometimes considered a bit of a prude. She is certainly not one to discuss certain details with or in front of (although we sometimes do just to get a reaction from her).

Monica is part of a parenting board online. Recently someone asked about book recommendations to help explain to her toddler about the new baby and where it came from. As a joke someone posted this link: www.planetdan.net/pics/babies/index.htm I guess this a book in Germany that helps you teach your children about where babies come from...not exactly the kind of book I want to share with my kids!

4 comments:

Jessi said...

OMG! Aaron and I must have watched that 10 times. It is beyond bazaar, funny, and alarming but I think it would be helpful to show a kid. Know why?

I think it is one of the best methods of birth control. Those characters "cash & prizes" were frightening, not to mention on one of the last pages, that baby peering out, smiling like the anti-Christ with its flaccid little arms waving to the world. Makes me want to take every precaution to ensure there are no "accidents." I don't want that little sea money peering out of my -gina.

Yeah, I'm all set for a while.

Am I the only one who feels like that dad may be a pedophile?

Crazy Momma said...

Not the only one, Jessi.

Anonymous said...

Monica is not a prude.

Crazy Momma said...

Yes, you are :)