9/23/08

Go ahead, suck it up!

Remember the Ipod that I wanted that nobody gave me? Remember the millions of other contests that I entered that I didn't win? Well, I do. And now I know why. It's because the God of Bloggy Contests was waiting for me to enter THIS ONE.

That's right, all. I am going to win this most amazing vacuum. And you know that after my housecleaning saga I NEED it. And not like I "needed" the Ipod...really, this time I am serious, folks.

And I am going to look as hot as Mama Kat does in her beautifully photo shopped 1950s housecleaning photo when I use it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh I so had to enter, sorry, but my vacuum is falling apart. I promise that if I win I will send you a photo of me, probably making out with the vacuum just to make you extra jealous! But knowing me, I will not win it so you need not worry. And as I won't win it, I hope you do!

Pennies In My Pocket said...

My vacuum has been on the outs for so long...I neeeeeeed one, too! If I win, PLEASE don't hate me...I have to enter! ;) Oh and don't worry, I won't. lol

~melody~

Heather said...

I had to enter too because my vacuum doesn't suck.

Anonymous said...

I had to enter too because my tiny little vacuum doesn't vacuum up hardly any of the mounds of dog hair that's piled around the house!

Unknown said...

Just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog Monday...being saucy was a lot of fun!!

and I entered that contest too...lol...