9/23/08

Go ahead, suck it up!

Remember the Ipod that I wanted that nobody gave me? Remember the millions of other contests that I entered that I didn't win? Well, I do. And now I know why. It's because the God of Bloggy Contests was waiting for me to enter THIS ONE.

That's right, all. I am going to win this most amazing vacuum. And you know that after my housecleaning saga I NEED it. And not like I "needed" the Ipod...really, this time I am serious, folks.

And I am going to look as hot as Mama Kat does in her beautifully photo shopped 1950s housecleaning photo when I use it.

5 comments:

Molly said...

Ooh I so had to enter, sorry, but my vacuum is falling apart. I promise that if I win I will send you a photo of me, probably making out with the vacuum just to make you extra jealous! But knowing me, I will not win it so you need not worry. And as I won't win it, I hope you do!

Pennies In My Pocket said...

My vacuum has been on the outs for so long...I neeeeeeed one, too! If I win, PLEASE don't hate me...I have to enter! ;) Oh and don't worry, I won't. lol

~melody~

Heather said...

I had to enter too because my vacuum doesn't suck.

gingela5 said...

I had to enter too because my tiny little vacuum doesn't vacuum up hardly any of the mounds of dog hair that's piled around the house!

Dawn@Embracing the Ordinary Life said...

Just wanted to say thanks for stopping by my blog Monday...being saucy was a lot of fun!!

and I entered that contest too...lol...