3/26/08

To Amity

One of the blogs I visit pretty regularly has posted a challenge to her readers:

"I don't know anyone else that reads this blog that hasn't already been tagged. So, instead of tagging someone, I am challenging everyone to a race to see who can start another game of tag first with a new survey that must be at least 20 questions in length."

I am always up for a challenge. So, here goes nothing:

1) If you were stuck in the Big Brother House which 10 people would make your stay most eventful?

Most eventful usually means most drama. So I have to go with my sister Dana, Mom's husband Bob, my siblings Alex, Loren, Monica, Kirby, Sue, Dad, Mom, and Kirby's mother.

I need to just say that we all love each other (well, Kirby's mom is questionable) but there is no way in hell we could all live together again...

2) If you never had to worry about money again what one cause would you donate the most time and money to?

Autism Awareness. Please note that I said AWARENESS. I don't want a cure - at least not for my little man. He is perfect just the way he is :)

3) Cash, check or charge?

Debit card - does that count as charge? I have a checking account but never order checks, I very rarely ever have cash on me.

4) How many times have you moved in your life?

13...not 13 different homes, just 13 different times between a few homes. Such is life in a divorced family.

5) Where did you meet your significant other?

He was the bouncer at the night club that my girlfriend and I hung out at.

6) What is your most expensive habit?

Iced coffee - up to three times a day...very expensive when I don't make it myself!

7) Do you hit the snooze button or get up as soon as the alarm goes off?

Snooze. I know it is horrible and I set myself up every morning, but I just can't seem to get up...

8) Who was your favorite teacher/professor/instructor?

Angela. She and I are still friends. She was an amazing instructor in massage school. I would not have learned what I did without her.

9) What did you have for dinner?

Turkey, stuffing casserole.

10) What is something you love to do but feel like you never have enough time to do it?

Draw. It isn't that I don't have enough time, I don't make enough time and I don't feel inspired enough.

11) What brand of shampoo do you use?

Whatever my hairdresser buys me...seriously, she buys it, I pay her back and then I use it. I think it might be Matrix but I'm really not sure.

12) Who was your first grade teacher?

Mrs. Ward. I am sure she was a nice woman but she scared the crap out of me.

13) What is your favorite candy?

I don't discriminate between candy. I like pretty much anything that has chocolate, peanut butter or if it is the only thing in the kitchen cabinet :)

14) Who was your first boy/girl friend?

I can't remember his name. Jeff, maybe? I was in 3rd grade, he was in 4th. He gave me a necklace with an "E" on it one day on the playground. Just walked up to me, handed it to me then ran away. Then he "cheated" on me with my best friend. Yeah, it still hurts...

15) How much time do you spend on the phone on a daily basis?

Hours. There is no way to count how much time. Too much.

16) Do you crack your knuckles?

Most all of them - toes and fingers.

17) What was the last book you read?

The last book I finished was In Her Shoes. I am working on Mosquito Coast.

18) Do you turn off the water when you brush your teeth?

Yes!

19) Do you believe in Global Warming?

I do. Even after this winter, I believe that there are major problems with our environment.

20) Do you vote in every election (local and national)?

I try. I can't remember the last one I missed, it was a local election. Years ago. I do my very best to be an informed voter in EVERY election.

So, TAG Amity, you are it!

No comments: