3/7/08

Jessi Tagged Me

Jessi started this game of Blog Tag. If I tag you, you have to answer these questions and tag another reader. If I don't tag you, and you don't want to wait to be tagged, begin your own game. Here are some bazaar wacky questions. I'm not holding back so expect brutal honesty.

1. Do you like blue cheese?
I HATE blue cheese (why would I CHOOSE to eat mold) and once returned a salad that had "mold" in it only to find out later that it was a Cobb Salad, aka salad with blue cheese.

2. Have you ever smoked heroin?
No, I prefer to shoot it :) Just kidding!

3. Do you own a gun?
Nope, no guns in my home.

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
We don't have a Sonic in the boondocks.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?
I don't typically get nervous, but I don't enjoy them either.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?
I love 'em!

7. Favorite Christmas movie?
I guess it would have to be How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I hate most Christmas movies.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?
Iced coffee or milk.

9. Can you do push ups?
I can! We had a push up contest the other day and I found that I could do, at least, one!

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?
I don't wear any jewelry. My favorite piece is a cross necklace of my grandmother's that we trade at the Yankee Swap. Sue has it this year.

11. Favorite hobby?
Reading, blogging, internet scrabble...

12. Do you have A.D.D.?
I was diagnosed junior year of high school.

13. What's one trait you hate about yourself?
My food habits. I am a compulsive overeater.

14. Middle name?
Sharon, after my uncle's wife who was killed in a car crash before I was born.

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment:
I really need to see the chiropractor. I wonder if Andrew is well enough to go to school. He has to go to school. I have clients.

16. Name 3 things you bought yesterday.
Iced coffee...I paid my rent for work - does that count? That's it, that's all.

17. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?
Iced coffee, water, milk.

18. Current worry?
That Andrew will never be potty trained.
That I will forget to get Andrew's prescriptions (once again).
That the storm tomorrow will cause me to cancel my clients OR if I don't cancel that I will get stuck in the driveway at work (again).

19. Current hate right now?
This stinking cold that we can't seem to get over.

20. Favorite place to be?
Dad's house, Fort Foster in Kittery, Mt. Willard.

21. How did you bring in the New Year?
Playing UNO with Zachary and watching the fireworks from the bedroom.

22. Where would you like to go?
A million places! Africa, Alaska, Australia and Alabama (just kidding on Alabama, but the A's seemed to be kind of cool).

23. Name three people who will complete this:
Nicki, Wally and Amity (I have to assume that is the order it will go).

24. Do you own slippers?
Nope.

25. What shirt are you wearing?
"People with Autism Think in Pictures. Imagine That." - my red t-shirt

26. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?
I have no idea. I spend my money on less extravagant bed sheets.

27. Can you whistle?
I can and so can Andrew!

28. Favorite color?
Green. I love it!

29. Would you be a pirate?
Is it an accepted profession? I think I would like to try being a pirate for a while.

30. What songs do you sing in the shower?
I don't sing anymore. If I had a radio I might sing with it.

31. Favorite girl's name?
Allyson.

32. Favorite boy's name?
Zachary and Andrew have tied.

33. What's in your pocket right now?
Nothing.

34. What's something that made you laugh today?
Andrew making funny noises on the potty.

35. Best bed sheets as a child?
Strawberry Shortcake or Sesame Street or 101 Dalmatians.

36. Worst injury you've ever had?
Hmmm....my appendectomy or my first c-section or when I broke my ribs in a car accident - they were all pretty awful!

37. Do you love where you live?
I do. I love Wolfeboro, I love NH and I love our apartment. I hate our neighbors and that we don't own our apartment.

38. How many TVs do you have in your house?
4 but only 3 work.

39. Who is your loudest friend?
I guess that would have to be a tie between Jeff and Kitty and only when they have had a few. Jeff tends to scream "Jesus, Mary and Joseph" and then we all get going!

40. How many dogs do you have?
None, Nicki has my dog :(

41. Does someone have a crush on you?
I would hope so.

42. What is your favorite book?
I'm thinking The Kite Runner but there are just too many to choose from!

43. What is your favorite candy bar?
Reese's.

44. Favorite Sports Team?
I tell the kids it is the Red Sox but I truly don't care one way or the other.

45. What were you doing 12 AM last night?
I think I was sleeping at 12am this morning.

46. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up?
Gotta get Zachary up.

Nicki, tag, you are it!

1 comment:

Jessi said...

Awesome! Love it. Thanks for being such a good sport...