Hopefully, by this time next week we will have our little girl home, safe and sound!
Please send my sister and her family (her husband, her two sons, her mother-in-law and our mother) well wishes. Keep them in your prayers during this amazing journey. There are no two people in this world who deserve this more.
And with that, how about a little Thankful Thursday?
- I am so thankful that my sister and her husband get the opportunity to visit Korea. My brother-in-law is Korean and I think this is such an amazing opportunity for him and his children.
- I am thankful that my mother gets to be a part of this journey. I swear she has been waiting for a little girl since Z (her first grandchild) was born. I think it is fitting that she gets the opportunity to be there.
- I am thankful that we didn't have to wait until after the Korean New Year (Monday) to get the call.
- I am thankful that my nephew will not miss his Pinewood Derby race this weekend...they probably will not get to leave until Sunday or Monday.
- I am thankful that the same nephew answered the phone this morning when he was suppose to be heading out the door for school.
- I am thankful that my sister is allowing us to be at the airport when she arrives. I don't want to crowd the baby when she will already be so overwhelmed...but I do want to be there as much as I am "allowed".
- I am thankful that this means the entire family will probably be able to join us for Z's birthday (as long as our little girl is feeling up to it).
- This one may cause a little controversy...I am thankful that the plane went into the Hudson last week because what are the chances that there would be another serious plane crash in the weeks following?
- I am thankful that my family is so close and that we are able to share this day together.
It's not 13...but, honestly, there are so many more things that just can't be put into words.