- I hate undecorating from Christmas almost as much as I hate decorating for Christmas. But I have discovered that Kahlua helps...
- Z is a lot like his mother when he plays games. The trash talk is unbelievable and he is determined to win.
- A is a lot like his mother when he eats. If it looks edible he eats it (I can't assume that the fake gingerbread ornament on the tree tasted all that good - but it looks like A only tasted his foot but by tasted I mean too a bite out if it...).
- Those little mittens that they have for kids that allow the top half of the mitten to pull down and it exposes a half glove (while the kid's hand is still covered)...yeah, they pretty much suck.
- Dick Clark makes me cry every year. I can't watch him anymore since his stroke without breaking down.
- Any person that would stand in NYC amongst millions of people in subzero temperatures should be checked for a severe mental illness.
- I sent out my Christmas cards late this year. The majority of my family probably didn't even get them until after Christmas AND I don't feel badly about it.
- I should probably never blog again after having a drink...
Happy New Year!! I hope you all have a healthy, happy, prosperous year full of family, friends and good food...and Kahlua :)