9/13/10

Navigation...

Yesterday was a reintroduction.  Today, how about a little navigation?

I think it is easy enough to explain.  This is my blog.  I use this blog to share our life.  Not all of it, of course, but what I find interesting enough.  I try to keep it light-hearted and funny, sometimes I get a little "deep" but, mostly, it is stories of our life.

To the right of the actual blog you see a picture of a little boy praying with a ribbon.  That is the Autism Awareness Ribbon.  I chose this as my profile picture because, as you now know, Andrew is on the Autism Spectrum.  Next to that you can read a little about us (or, mainly, me).

If you scroll down a bit you can see who "follows" me.  These people get a notification whenever I update the blog.  It's easy enough to become a follower...try it out :)

A little further down is a traffic map.  I don't know how accurate it is, but it looks pretty cool to me.  Supposedly, I have visitors from all over the world.  Australia, South America, even Africa.  Who knows how true it all is, but I like it.

Further still is the blog archive.  You can see blogs from when I started this until now.  There are plenty so whenever you are bored (or I haven't updated) check those out.  And, just below that, there is a list of some of my favorite blogs.  These are posts that I find funny myself or ones that generated a lot of feedback.

And past that is a list of blogs that I follow.  I know some of these people, but mostly they are blogs I came across that I find humorous or ones that I find I can relate to.  I encourage you to check them out and leave some comments (all bloggers LOVE comments).

Oh, and, in between each blog is an advertisement.  Now, I cannot encourage you to click these (in fact, I may have signed a contract stating that).  I cannot click on them myself (I am SURE that was in the contract).  But know, those ads are a good thing.

In the past I have had lists that included books I have read, books I want to read, things I want to do...and I may get back there.  But, for today, it's about the blog and keeping up with it. 

If you have suggestions, things you would like to see in this blog, questions you would like to ask, or maybe you just want to tell me to shut up...click "post a comment".  Let me know how you really feel.  As I mentioned, all bloggers love comments.  Why else to we do this but to feed our own egos?

No comments: