6/28/08

Another week, another contest

Thank you all who signed up to be a SITSA using my name as a reference this week. Aren't you LOVING the blogs they are recommending?



Unfortunately (or fortunately for her) Sydney (with 6 kids of her own AND a day care) was the winner of the bounce house last week. She could certainly use the energy release more than I!

This week they are giving away a super cute Brighton handbag valued at $175.

Now, I have never spent $175 on anything that I wore (more than once) or used to accessorize my wardrobe but this bag is SUPER cute....I'm thinking diapers and wipes and a change of clothes for Andrew will fit nicely :)

Go check out SITS:



Let them know I sent you in a comment, blog about your new found love (you know, SITS) and get entered into winning that handbag yourself!

Now, if I could only find a blog that gave away free diapers...

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

hmmmm...a diaper giveaway... you may be on to something.... anyhoo, you are totally entered for the Brighton Bag!

Heather said...

It's a dang cute purse.

Jess NBP said...

LOL no kidding. it's a cute bag, but I'm about to start potty training my youngest. and I don't have anything that it would go with