3/14/09

Fixed?

I don't know if the computer is fixed. We have done everything but hit it with a hammer to try and get it back to normal...here's hoping we don't have to resort to that technique.

So now that the computer is (hopefully) back to normal, will I be able to blog on a more regular basis? Who knows. It has been so long since I have blogged and checked in on my blogging fellows...again, here's hoping.

In the past few months I have come to some realizations. Not necessarily good ones...

First off, as I have mentioned in the past, Facebook and MySpace feed drama. Someone commented on that post that she only accepts friend requests from people that she would sincerely like meeting for lunch with. Since that post I have done a lot of thinking about it, about why it is important for me to keep a Facebook account (since I have cancelled MySpace).

I have realized that if I haven't spoken with you in 10 years there is probably a reason for it. I am not saying it is my reason (it could very well be your reason) and I am not saying there are not exceptions to the rule. But, for the most part, if I didn't care enough to search you out between high school and now...well...I don't really care all that much.

I have realized that people who shut you out because of a misunderstanding never really cared about you to begin with. I know, I have done it. Since it happened to me, I came to the conclusion that this person never really cared to begin with AND that the person I did it to...well...I never really cared about them either. That's a tough one.

I have realized that Kirby and I work much better TOGETHER when we are not...meaning not together for 24 hours a day 7 days a week. You see, Kirby got laid off over a month ago and has yet to find anything. I love him, he loves me. I need time. He is driving me nuts. He intentionally does things to drive me crazy. He touches me. Not in that, "oh it is so nice to have someone show affection" touch...in that "MOM, HE'S TOUCHING ME AGAIN" way. Argh! Someone, anyone, please help me. He needs to work. I need him to work. Right now, he is throwing a pillow at me..over and over and over again. Seriously, people, take pity on me!!

A little deep for my first real post in months. I hope to be back with some nice fluffy posts soon enough! Till then...

1 comment:

M said...

It must be difficult having him home when you work from home! I hope he finds a job soon.

I have a Facebook account but it is just a social thing. I hate Myspace, it is sleazy and horrid!

I am an absent blogger of late too, but I am working on it!