3/24/09

And you thought yesterday was TMI

I stole this from Mama Kat (see her listed on my sidebar - I'm too lazy to link right now):

Would you do crystal meth if it were legalized?

That's a big fat NO.

Abortion, for or against?

Is anybody really FOR abortion? I think you can be pro-choice and not FOR abortion. It's not like I stand outside the local OB-GYN office and encourage women to go get an abortion.

So, not for me but I can understand why some women do it.

Would the country fall if there was a woman president?

Are we talking Hillary, cause I'm not so sure...

But seriously, gender doesn't determine whether you can handle the job or not. I think there are plenty of men that the country would fall under.

Do you believe in the death penalty?

I do but would never want to be a member of the jury deciding it.

Do you wish marijuana was legalized?

I don't really care. I don't WISH it would be legalized but it wouldn't bother me if it was.

Do you believe in God?

Yes. God and I have our issues but I do believe there is some supreme being that gives me my yeast infections to test my strength and my kids to test my patience and learn unconditional love...

Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized?

Absolutely. Who am I to determine whether love is real or not? Who am I to determine whether you are worthy of receiving the same benefits I am? What makes my marriage any more real than yours?

Do you think it's wrong so many Hispanics are moving to the USA?

I think they want what we have and who can blame them?

A 12 year old girl has a baby...should she keep it?

There is nothing you can say that could convince me this would be okay. NOTHING. There are plenty of 32 year old women that shouldn't be allowed to keep their children (and one would hope that they have learned responsibility in their lives)...there is no way a 12 year old can handle the responsibility - I don't care who she is.

Should the alcohol drinking age be lowered to 18?

No but the age where you can join the military and fight (and die) for our country should be raised to 21.

Should the war in Iraq be called off?

I don't think you CAN call it off now. I think we need to do exactly what we are doing. Concentrate on Afghanistan, scale down in Iraq and get out as soon as possible.

Assisted suicide is legal...do you agree?

I do for terminal illness. I am sure there are other cases you could convince me on as well. If someone I loved was in that much pain that they wanted to die I would do everything in my power to help them.

Do you believe in spanking your children?

I believe you have the right, yes. I believe it doesn't work. I also believe that the threat is enough to get Andrew to stay in bed most nights.

Would you burn the American flag for a million dollars?

There are few things I wouldn't do for a million dollars. Seriously. Burning the flag is one of the things I would not hesitate doing, wouldn't even feel badly about it. Especially if it was one of those "American" flags that are actually made in China.

A mother is declared innocent after murdering her 5 children in a temporary insanity case...what do you think?

I think insanity is the only thing that makes sense.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting. I will have to do this survey sometime myself. Honestly though, I could just cut & paste your answers :] Nicely done, you have some really intelligent things to say!

Alex the Girl said...

I love your answers. Most of them would be very similar to how I would answer these questions.