12/20/07

ANOTHER snow day!

Another snow day today. It has been snowing for over 24 hours and I am ready for it to stop! These storms come at the most inconvenient times!

Zachary and I did get to do a little shopping in town today. One of the benefits of living so close to town is that we can walk anywhere. So we browsed the local stores and he finished up his gift for the family member whose name he drew (can't tell yet...one more day).

I am not even close to being done with my shopping. We are such procrastinators! I did do a bit today, but it is hard when you have one of the people you are shopping for with you!!

Tom finished up his gift for the family member he drew as well. Too funny! I will post pictures after they open their gifts tomorrow.

We talked to the boys a bit about Allyson having her baby. They don't completely understand the dynamics surrounding it, and they don't need to.

Zachary is SO excited to be an uncle! Andrew just thinks it is weird and poor Tom doesn't know what to think!

I don't have any new updates on Mommy Allyson or Baby Charity, but I do have some pictures and I thought you all would enjoy them.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And just a few bonus pics of the boys :) These may give you an idea of what a snow day is like around here!

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Nicki said...

well she looks cute, and ally looks good, though a little thin in the face for just giving birth, I was bloated and looked like crap. And MAN I feel your pain about the snow day!

Crazy Momma said...

I know! She does look thin in the face! I looked like I had been run over by a dump truck who backed up over me again!

Charity is beautiful! We hear she is doing well.

Snow days are nothing compared to what this next week is going to be...the boys came home on a snow day and are SO excited about Christmas they can barely contain themselves!