10/25/09

Seriously....

You didn't think I was leaving forever, did you? Well, for now, I am back.

The past 6 months have been a whirlwind. Kirby is STILL out of work (and has been since February) and, sad as it is to say, he steals my hours spent in front of the computer while the kids are in school.

And YES, I said KIDS with an S. Andrew is now in school full time and it did not come a moment too soon. First grade has been amazing for him.

Zach has moved onto a new school and 4th grade. There have been some rough moments - we have left a warm and fuzzy school and moved onto a new, bigger and "badder" school for 4-6th graders....

I'm not going to bore you with the crazy details of my summer. I guess you all are going to have to pretend that it never happened. I'm going to do my best to start anew from this very moment.

So, now that you are here - check out my friend Lisa's new blog and thank her for renewing my desire to be a blogger!

1 comment:

Tatiana said...

Happy to see you back! Hope you keep updating :]