Needless to say, my home needs a VERY thorough cleaning. Thankfully, I have a number of days off this week to get it done.
One way I keep myself on task is to publish it here, holding myself accountable to the world (or at least my version of the "world" - all of you).
So today, I will accomplish the following:
- Clean and organize the kitchen.
- The stove (which IS NOT a self-clean oven...which means scrubbing and FUMES)
- The microwave
- The floor (and being that it is winter and there is a LOT of mud out there due to the snow that can't decide whether it is coming or going - this is going to be a HUGE job)
- The refrigerator (my least favorite job right after the floors)
- The table and chairs (of course, they get cleaned every evening, but A is not the cleanest eater and they need a REALLY good scrubbing)
- The top of the cabinets (this ends up being a place for little odds and ends to get placed and never returned to their rightful place)
- The top of the fridge (where toys that are taken away end up)
So that is that. Period. What a way to spend a Monday.
Tuesday will be more of that just a different room of the house...as will Wednesday and Thursday and Friday...UGH!
AND they are predicting ANOTHER snow storm on Tuesday. Have I mentioned that I don't believe my children have had a full day of school since before Christmas? Did you know that looking at the 10-day forecast they are predicting snow 6 out of those 10 days? I'm SO done.
One day this week I will be posting all about the Pinewood Derby and the homecoming of our baby girl...what an emotional day that was...pics and stories to come.
I will do my best to be by each of your blogs (especially you, Very Good Year...I am awaiting news...ANXIOUSLY) but understand, I will be VERY busy!!